For over 12 years, the Joint Landowners Coalition of New York (JLCNY) has served as the leader of local landowners throughout 17 counties in New York. We're committed to spearheading the natural gas conversation in our service area, advocating for natural gas development and promoting political candidates who share the same beliefs.
JLCNY strives to advance the education and politics related to natural gas extraction in New York. Our top goals are to...
- Ensure landowners have access to information about natural gas development
- Submit essential comments to the dSGEIS, DEC and elected officials
- Distribute information from research studies and professional groups
- Deliver credible, up-to-date information on natural gas topics
- Provide an independent voice in local and national media
Take action by joining our nonprofit organization today. We look forward to having you as part of our community.